Thursday, February 28, 2013

Christopher/ Palamara/ Bolden exchange

Christopher/ Palamara/ Bolden exchange

From Bolden: The Movie (http://facebook.com/boldenthemovie)/ Cantara Christopher:


After being warned off by the Atchity people, it has now become my full intention to p#ss off these makers of The Kennedy Detail, the movie based on the book of the same name that libeled my friend Abe Bolden. Which is why I'm publishing this curious photo [here- on Facebook]. It shows director Stephen Gyllenhaal, producer Ken Atchity, Atchity's main squeeze and VP Chi Li Wong--AND the still-living members of that sorry Secret Service protective detail who, through their arrogance and incompetence, allowed President John F. Kennedy to be shot to death in Dallas that November day in 1963.

Vince Palamara:
Cantara: Lisa McCubbin, who told a colleague of mine it was "bad news" that my book is coming out this Fall, sent me an e-mail yesterday warning me to take down some images on my blog-sound familiar? ;)

Abraham Bolden:
Thank you Cantara: Now everyone can see how and why my book sales were sabotaged and some producers have backed out of movie deals based upon my book. I have faith that you can get it done. Fearless resolve is the key. The secret service is doing everything possible to restore its reputation with the coming of the 50th anniversary of the Kennedy assassination. You can bet that anyone who expresses any opinion contrary to the conclusion of the Warren Commission that “Oswald did it” will be challenged by a massive covert government propaganda machine that controls the mass media.



Lance Gross to Play Secret Service Agent in NBC Pilot



*African American actor Lance Gross, who just picked up an NAACP Image Award for his role in "Tyler Perry’s House Of Payne,...

www.eurweb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment